Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tear of an angel

Today I saw an angel crying , hiding her face in her hands
I wished I could comfort her , shield her from all fears
To hold her in my arms , and wipe her tears


But I am a prisoner of time , lost in the dark side
Ever pervading darkness that permeates my myth
I did not want to desecrate her light

As a skeptic of both good and evil
I stood there at a distance , afraid to go near
so that my shadow did not touch her halo

I hoped for the existence of light
For the first time , I prayed to make things all right
But no one came to rescue her from her heart's plight

I was a witness to cruelty of circumstance
I wanted to fight the moments; to defy gods and devil at same time
But I dare not to touch the sacredness of her life

Though I wanted to feel her pain , but I could not in my heart so numb
I wished for one of her smile
Waited there for that rescurer of soul

5 comments:

  1. Good one PPD...
    aise ek do poms IIM interviewer ki sur per de maariya...
    u wont be here in Aug for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shashank : kaash aisa ho jaye ke un Interviewers ke dil pighal jaye , amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaa ppd.let i hope tht for sure..oo ppd tera(forgive me for not givin respect for the sake of rhyme) to ho gayaa ab mera kya hoga?

    ReplyDelete