Thursday, February 24, 2011

I hope you listen to what I do not say

I don't know whether I see something less or something more
when I try hard to look deep into those eyes of your
In one moment I find my salvation and in next it is gone
And I oscillate between those moments of pleasure and pain


I want to say so many things , but words die midway
And then I hope you listen to what I do not say
It seems I have a blindfold on my eyes
And I seem to ignore what is true and what is false






Am I jealous of your freedom or angry for my prison term
I don't know the reason behind the numbness
When I try to listen for your heartbeats hoping to listen my name
All I can hear is deafening silence


I try to make sense out of all these uncertain moments ,
But I fail to understand that unknown language
in which destiny has paid my sufferings a homage
We stand close but yet too far from each other

No comments:

Post a Comment