Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keep Walking

I have walked silently half awake between my dreams and despairs
Walked too far so as to never return
Embarrassed to ask for guidance , I have walked all the way alone






I have laughed and thought afterwards whether it was real or not
Those laughs seems to happen a longtime ago
May be when I was not sober enough to know


I have cried and hold those tears in my fingertip
And asked them the reasons for their existence
But their silence was for all the pains that did not show


I have danced in rain and tried to be a happier person
But at the end , I was left standing cold and alone
Asking for forgiveness for the wrongs I have not done

I have dreamt of things in past , present and future
Tried to create memories of things that cannot be
Hold those moments in heart which I could not live

Intoxicated by Love's confusing Joy, I claim to have loved
I have written songs about life's pleasure & pain
while swinging between yesterday's heartbreaks and tomorrow's anticipation

But after all these laughs , tears and lies
It seems I have wasted one more life
On the desolate streams of sighs

2 comments:

  1. What a heart wrenching poem! Congratulation Piyush.

    http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-of-those-days.html

    ReplyDelete