Friday, September 30, 2011

Never Let you Go


Of the beautiful eyes , the rhythm of silence
the confused soul, the reason of being in love
the dreams that bind us together to the path unknown

Of the past we never had and the future will never have
of the smiling stars in the night
of the pain of the building that is going to be demolised

Of the time that has gone by
of the moment when I first saw you
of the music of busy traffic in a highway

Of my journey to the next lane of future
of my retreat from darkness of my heart
of every moment when I thought of you

Of the distance that separates us
of the moving train passing by the sleeping village
of the moment we wasted looking for each other

Of the desert waiting for the rain
of the bruised relations and broken hearts
of the beginning of my journey and dawn of my realisation

I did never let you go

2 comments: