Thursday, December 23, 2010

'E' of 'A' & 'A' of 'E'

I would like to dedicate the following to my sweet wife . But last time I checked in orkut & facebook ,
my status  is showing a bachelor leading a happy single life.

Hence I dedicate this to all of you hoping that you have the opportunity to tell that special someone
about your love every single day of your life


Adam's Ego

She started complaining that I don't listen to her , don't love her anymore



But can I tell her that , evertyime I start to listen , I get lost in her deep black eyes &
in her single curl of hair swaying across her face like gentle waves in sea shore

I get lost searching for the girl I fell in love , searching for those innocent eyes hoping to
find those shared dreams we dreamt together.

I still wake up to see her sleep , sometimes her lips moving & face smiling , lost in the
morning dreams. I hold that carefree curl &  put that gently behind her ear

I still anticipate the evening to arrive early so that I can come home and see her face
gleaming to find me near

She was still complaining that I don't listen to her anymore

Eve's Agony

He thinks I am complaining



Lost in his own thoughts , may be he doesn't care for us any longer.

He kept listening to me late in nights till stars go for sleep . Everytime the unruly curl lost its place ,
He used to hold it and keep that behind my ear

He shared his dreams sometimes in spoken words and sometimes in silence. Now when
I search for that dreamer , it seems he doesn't live here

In those vaccant eyes , I find no love , no dreams , all gone for a place unknown
I want to talk to him so that we break the walls  and do not have to hide anymore

But he thinks I am complaining

2 comments:

  1. waah...PPD waah,,...
    I am choked..tears keep rolling my cheeks and my hanky is alrady wet..
    what an emotion?
    keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh... the Adam-Eve divide!

    This one's given me an idea for a post of my own...! Guess that's imitation but do excuse me!

    Well Written!

    ~Sanz
    http://sanz360.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete