Saturday, January 1, 2011

Early Morning Musings and a happy new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU. MAY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BE THE  BEST OF YOUR LIFE.

4 hours already over , when we said goodbye to the year 2010. From the last two hours of 2010 to initial half an hour of 2011,  I was dancing with a crushed toe. Next three hours, I was discussing friends about management policy of the company , though we are not the ones who made it

Did we achieve something . NO

Was it worth it. YES , Every f*** of it.

Only thing I understood that living one life with certain conditions and constraints , it is impossible to understand the problems and promises of another life limited by certain other conditions and constraints

No matter how mature we claim to be , we will never understand  another person completely.

I know , I am sounding bit philosophical. But in the morning 4 o clock of 1 st day of new year , only
thing that I  have left wth is my broken philosophies. Even my water bottle is empty.

Yesterday evening when I was coming back from office I saw daily labourers in work , I saw a mad
woman crossing the road without any care about the traffic , and later in the evening I  watched the
guitarist in the show playing guitar without any concern for new year or unruly audiences ,
and a singer singing when all the audience have left. And I understood  that there is nothing special
about new year for them. And I realised the same applies to all of us. It is same as  the old year .

Only thing , we have one less year to live.I don't konw whether the fact is matter of regret or rejoice.

I ran out my vocabulary to write something more about philosophy . So it is time for giving thanks.

Thanks to all the people who have made differences in my life  for all these years , my parents ,
my sisters , relatives , friends , colleagues , bosses and those unknown persons to whom I am
connected consciously or unconsciously.

I want to thank my bike and laptop to be able to survive me for one more year, You guys rock

Above all, I want to thank God for forgiving me ( I think He has forgiven as I am still here) though I sometimes ate non vegeterian food in auspicious days.

I ran out of vocabulary for giving thanks also. That's it. Live more and love more

1 comment:

  1. words r little bit hazy for me...either i am drunk or the person that has written it had a subconscious mind....

    ReplyDelete