Saturday, January 15, 2011

INCEPTION : A LOVE STORY

There was a Idea called love , It seemed as a  panacea for all the troubles I had
But that idea itself was too dangerous
It had two extremes , either to cure or destroy the soul

The only one who can incept the Idea was God
I made a choice though I wasn't sure
To be in love and not to be lonely anymore



And so it began , the line statrted to fade between reality and a dream
She was the dreamer and told to be in love with me
I accept the invitation to be a mark and sail down the stream

She held my hand and guided me to light
For the first time in my damp heart , I felt so bright
And there was that her beautiful smile , like a morning star in my dark life

But all that was not as it seemed , God was not that great architect as he claimed
Love was a diffcult idea to incept , in a soul like me too depraved
Time and again , I was cornered by my guilt and dream layers got maimed

In search of truth , I created thousand lies
She has to go , as dreams strated to break
She asked me for leap of faith , which I did not take

Trapped in limbo , I din't know what is real
I lost my totem in the confusing labyrinth
Now I keep searching for my totem as a man who is not yet awake

1 comment:

  1. Wow....
    imagine what a master mind like Christofer Nolan would have done had he been a poet and not a movie-maker.....

    ReplyDelete