Friday, January 21, 2011

Sea remind me of certain She

Every time I go near a Sea, it reminds of a certain She
Unknowingly known , knowingly unknown to me
When I watch a distant sail till it is out of my sight
It remind me of my lost paradise

When , in the morning , I see the waves come & touch the shore
It remind me words of her
She who likes to tell so many stories
but never she tells who she really is

In the afternoon , when I drive by the waves dancing in breeze
All that remind me of her happy laughter
which not only make the present moments lucky
but shall remain in memory for sweet hereafter

When I go and visit the silent sea in evening
It remind me of her sad black eyes
When she is sad , her eyes filled with tears
seems like sea who is lonely for years

Sometimes in the night , I watch moonlight kissing the beautiful sea
It remind me of our relationship, of paradox of near and far
Like moonlight touches the sea and yet so far from it as two souls can be
I just seem to know her but can never understand the real she

Years has gone by & few remaining to go
but all those moments seem to remain forever
After long I have gone & lost in the debris of God
All the seas of this universe will remind me of her

1 comment: