Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nature and Nippon

This is dedicated to the people of Nippon (Japan) who are suffering through the recent devastation caused by nature . This is to the spirit of Japan


I have seen your angry face, heard your death roar
But never seen such fury before
You took my children and left none alive
But no matter what comes, I will survive




I know you were silent for long and
Now you have ripped your heart apart to show your pain
Cried your heaviest tears to keep yourself sane
But I will not be extinct, I am here and I Will be

Let me give another chance to build myself again
To mourn for my children who have forever gone
To heal those who were torn apart by you furor
And let them hope for a new tomorrow

Let make a deal for peace today
And hope that heart of men will change
When they will not hurt you anymore
May be not soon but that day will come for sure


No comments:

Post a Comment